Saint Mary’s Pro-Cathedral, the church which serves as the Cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Dublin. Saint Mary’s was constituted in 1825 from Saint Mary’s Chapel Liffey Street, whose pre-Reformation monastic antecedent was the great Benedictine, and later Cistercian Abbey of Saint Mary’s founded in the twelfth century. The present church is built on a site which was part of the ancient monastic foundation.
A Panoramic View 360º. Press Play to view