Pro Cathedral, Dublin
Saint Mary’s Pro-Cathedral, the church which serves as the Cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Dublin. Saint Mary’s was constituted in 1825 from Saint Mary’s Chapel Liffey Street, whose pre-Reformation monastic antecedent was the great Benedictine, and later Cistercian Abbey of Saint Mary’s founded in the twelfth century. The present church is built on a site which was part of the ancient monastic foundation.
A Panoramic View 360º. Press Play to view
St Kevins Church, Wicklow
Built in 1860, St Kevin’s was a chapel for the adjoining reformatory school established in 1858 and run by the Oblates. It is a simple, unfussy Gothic style chapel built by the first superior of the school, Fr. Francis Lynch.
A Panoramic 360º View St Kevins church. Press Play to view
Chapel Royal, Dublin Castle, Dublin
Designed by Francis Johnston (1760–1829), the foundation stone was laid by the Lord-Lieutenant, John Russell, 6th Duke of Bedford in and opened on Christmas Day, 1814 on 15. Finest Gothic revival interiors in Ireland
A Panoramic 360º View. Press Play to view